MHFA Mental Health Aware
An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing will also provide you with the confidence to offer support to someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issues.
Delegates will receive a manual to refer to whenever they need it and a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health.
Topics covered include:
• What is mental health?
• Mental Health Continuum
• Factors which affect mental health
• Stigma • Stress and stress management
• Spotting signs of distress • Mental health conditions:
• Anxiety disorders
• Eating disorders
• Take 10 Together - starting a supportive conversation
• Supporting mental health in the workplace