Behavioural Manual Handling Training Course
- Understand why people have manual handling injury’s even though they have attended a basic manual handling course.
- Be able to demonstrate the correct manual handling techniques.
- Be able to recognise incorrect techniques and understand the danger of employing the incorrect techniques.
- Gain awareness of ancillary equipment used to maintain safety during manual handling activities.
- Identify hazards and risks involved with manual handling activities.
- Be aware of the legal requirements relating to manual handling activities.
08:30 – 12:00 inclusive of break periods
Anyone involved in manual handling