IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Training Course
There are few work environments more challenging than a construction site. Our superb course equips construction site managers to meet their responsibilities and to recognise the opportunities that a clear focus on safety, health and the environment can deliver.
Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers will meet the needs of your business within a timescale to suit you. Delivered over five days with an option to deliver in four, this flexible course will demonstrate how a focus on effective safety and health management will improve efficiency and the wellbeing of your staff.
Delegates will benefit from a clear overview of the specific safety, health and environmental requirements of managing a construction site, including:
- local law and enforcement
- preparing for work
- general management of the site, workers and contractors including for example: - the importance of method statements - the use of permits to work
- the importance of managing environmental aspects and impacts related to construction projects
- principles underpinning effective construction design and management
- the key issues and control of working at height including for example: - plans and risk assessments - roofs and fragile surfaces - working platforms and ladders - management, use and stability of scaffolds - fall arrest and suspension equipment
- site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
Anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities. Remember, it is your responsibility to provide your staff with the training to ensure your site is fully compliant with safety, health and environmental regulations.